Sign in to follow this  

Promo GFE rates will end May 1 2021

Admirers,

I am always multi tasking since i am all alone.  I have to do pretty much everything by myself at the moment,  Although one person hopefully will come and help me starting next month but I will never know for sure until he is here. 

With my new activity as one of the creators on onlyfans, i don't think i will be able to see the number of  clients as i could see prior to that.  Therefore, i would like to be more exclusive and cater to selected few who believe in a great, quality service and more importantly who enjoy being with me as a unique individual.  As of May 1 2021 the gfe rate will go back to normal as follows:

400 h

600 90 min

700 for 2 hours

Unfortunately i cannot offer any discount at this point until further notice.  This new rate will apply to a new client and to my regulars without exception.

The only promo that i will still give is my new, customized fetish of 500 h.  Please check my website for details.

For those of you who have not yet the opportunity to see me in the past.  You are welcome to join my new onlyfans that i.m pretty much revealing everything. It's the cheapest way to go for 24.99 a month subscription.  Again, please check my website or twitter for details.

Thank you

Allie

IMG-20210414-WA0009 (1).jpg

IMG_20210414_192522.jpg

Edited by Allie Zeon
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this