Review of Stacey at CMJ

Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen,

This is episode 10 of this year's journey of 43.

WoooooMan! That was my first thought when I met Stacey today at CMJ. It was a quiet day and I had a combination of a severe case of the "fuckits" and chronic horniness. I called the club and asked who was working - Stacey and Candice (she's next at CMJ) - so I booked an hour with Stacey.

Gentlemen, if you have not yet joined (no commission, I promise) Stacey is an excellent reason to do so. She is a lithe, tall blond, with a sparkling eyes, the sweetest little "maybe an A" cup breasts, legs that kick, an ass that made me want to cry in thankfulness, and a woohoo that reminds me how much I like peaches.

If you like pretty girls with great little bodies, infectious laughs, and a naughty twinkle in her eye - you will like Stacey. I promise, you will like Stacey.

The shower was dirty. The massage was hard and thorough. I needed it after 6 hours of driving yesterday. She took out the knots. She teased to inspire. She positions her body for just such a perfect view that I had a difficult time concentrating on my job of just passing out from the excellent massage.

The flip was perfectly timed after a perfect body slide. The front slide was superior and further proof that I like looking at beautiful woman's bodies. Now - the release came, so to speak, after I had been teased to the point of squirming like a speckled trout in the bottom of a cedar-strip canoe.

So - any negatives? She is young and has that youthful energy that may not appeal to clients looking for a more mature perspective (I know, I am stretching it). I think she smokes but I could not really tell. She has tiny little titties and this may not be what you are looking for.

Overall - I had a wonderful time at CMJ - again.

Stacey is A++, normal one hour club fee + tip.