When I arrived at her place, she offered me a beverage and we got to know each other a bit before we got into it.

She is everything her ad says, petite blonde and even though you can't see her face in any of her photos on her profile on EC, trust me guys, she is a knockout! Firm and tight in all of the right areas. Very personable and extremely talented betwixt the sheets.

She liked to take her time, was not in a rush to get it over with and was definately not a clock watcher. I went a bit over the scheduled hour and never once did I get the feeling she wanted me out or was in a hurry to get somewhere else. I promised her I would not get into detail about our evening together but I will guarantee you, if you try her out you will be a repeat customer. Remember though as with almost all SP's, YMMV

Next time Courtney, you will have to come for a spin on the back of my bike if you have time!

• Like 1

I just saw Courtney, and WOW.

This girl is everything her ad said and more.

Bangin little spinner body, very sexy face. She offered me a drink when i arrived and took care of me not once but twice. I knees are still weak ,if you get the chance she is a must.

:bddog::bowdown:

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.