Your senses were not mistaken and didn’t deceive you either… but actually you saw an extremely beautiful and captivating lady! I will fascinate you from the first moment we meet. You will learn that I am a woman who not only has stunning looks, but also has every possible desirable quality you could wish for. With intense seductive charms of a true woman, being both wild and passionate but also able to be softly seductive and delightfully romantic.  You will become addicted to my velvety skin, long red hair and sparkling eyes. I love varied and sentimental moments of intimacy. You can be assured our time spent together will be unforgettable and unlike anything you have ever experienced before.

Allow me to help you relax and put a smile on your face and I look forward to sharing and unrushed escape with you

I will be visiting:

London, July 25th & 26th.

Kindly take a moment and view my immerse yourself in my website, prior to contacting me.

Take a moment and introduce yourself, for compatibility is as paramount.

Your privacy is important to me and discretion on both parts is held in priority. All information shared will be kept private. I prefer to establish a connection via email prior to any encounter, and I enjoy getting to know who I will be visiting with. Therefore short notice or last minute requests will be declined.

I look forward to hearing from you,
Emily

Follow me on instagram @msemilyrushton and twitter @msemilyrushton for more about me, pictures and all sorts of other adventures.

1631-Emily-339-1.jpg

Sign in to follow this