Japanese SPs in Ottawa?

I'll qualify what I have to say by saying that I am Chinese, speak the language and also have had a few Japanese GFs in the past and also speak a decent amount of Japanese...so I know who is what ;)

The *only* Japanese SP I have ever seen in Ottawa was Miko with OAF, about 1.5 years ago. There are a lot of ads (especially for MPAs for some reason) boasting of Japanese beauties but almost 100% are Chinese, from mainland China. I know the idea of a subservient Japanese woman at your service has its attractions but I really don't see the point of falsely advertising an SP/MPA when its obvious they are not. I lol'd once at a GTA MP when a girl introduced herself as "Yuki", bowed and said "arigato gosaimasu" at me at the end of the session and I replied with a "sheh-sheh" (thank you in mandarin).

If you are looking for a Japanese SP, your best bet is the GTA. TOG will have a few from time to time.

Pool, are you saying you met Suky and she is not Japanese? Not that it matters to me because I enjoy her company regardless, just want to know if I need to edit my TDL :)

I met Suky and although she spoke what sounded like Japanese, I think she may be Korean...either way, she is a good SP, cute, cuddly...

yes xie xie means thanks in Mandarin.

BTW, there was 'Japanese Gal' who advertised on the now closed Craigslist and also in the ottawa Sun. She is on Carling I believe. My buddy who visited her said she did bow when the door was openeded.... but yes the idea of that 'subservient' Japanese Geisha who treats the man like a King is most alluring and appealing.

At a loss for words? LOL

Bah, posting from my iPhone sucks. I just realized the message was deleted when I hit the send button lol.

I was posting that no, I did not try suky but personally would be very surprised to find her to be a genuine Japanese girl. I forgot to also add to my last post that when Yuki said "arigato gosaimasu" to me, it had the thickest Chinese accent I've ever heard...which was why I replied in Chinese. :)