Hey Guys Secure Your Phones

Just a heads up .... Just left my favorite provider today and she has been receiving abusive texts from a Hamilton wife.

This girl is an independent who won't even try a hemp oil pen and this wife has threatened to call the police about her drug use and report her pimp.

If you aren't smart enough to delete the texts of your visit from your phone, please consider using the biometrics which most phones have available. 

I won't post a screen shot of the text or the number, but the service provider for the cell phone account is Distributel in Hamilton.

If you can't be good, BE CAREFUL. These girls keep our lives a lot more interesting, go out of your way to keep them safe.

If she called your provider, you are probably up to your ass in alligators at home right now and f_ckin good on ya.

happywan

Edited by happywan4748
Formatting
  • Like 1

My apologies, Greenteal.

I am not married and keep the texts threads from all the girls.

I had no reason to read those threads on burner phones and privacy but i think i would like to learn about that stuff.

It seems very cloak and dagger. 

PS My mother is from Orillia and has said that she used to babysit Gordy Lightfoot. She is 93 this year.

Edited by happywan4748
Grammar

1 minute ago, happywan4748 said:

I had no reason to read those threads but i think i would like to learn about burner phones.

It seems very cloak and dagger. 

Those are just cheap phones with prepaid SIM cards. Can be used for emergencies or private affairs.

For those using their everyday phones for communication with providers, they expose themselves to more risks. As for the wife threatening a provider, she better start by reading the law. She's not only throwing her husband under the bus but also exposing herself to harassment charges. Better put more resources finding a good divorce lawyer.

PS. Lightfoot is 82, I suppose it's possible. LOL