This is is verified and even sends photos of leaving and also photo of street sign from around my corner, payed a deposit no problem then wanted the rest because she was scared and and sending the rest would be trusted and texted pulling up now and still no show .Please be careful 

1AED90F6-F449-428A-AADE-2BC27E9478EF.png

071AFEC1-A699-4505-A1CE-B968B6A32C14.png

She just ripped me off tonight I sent half then she said she was close and to send rest !! I was tentative but I did and she never showed

Sorry to seem harsh boys but you both made a big mistake on  fronts.  Never ever e-transfer a deposit, never mind the entire fee, to a provider you either do not know very well or has a very positive reputation.  And, this one I cannot emphasise enough, NEVER, EVER, EVER have a provider you do not know very well to your home.  The potential for things to go very bad for you is huge.  Either at the time of the visit or later on, after she has cased the place and sends her pimp and his gang banger friends to rob you.