Tasha-Scarlett • White

You know that feeling when you come across a lady that just tickles your fancy and when you reach out, you’re not disappointed. Well, that happened to me with Tasha-Scarlett. Tasha is a mature lady who over a period time I was able to get a sense that we were destined to meet.

Fast forward to my recent trip to Ottawa and our meeting became reality and did not disappoint. Tasha is a lady who draws your eyes to focus on her natural beauty and her smile.

The evening started with dinner and conversation that flowed with ease as if we had known each for years. It was a great prelude to what was to follow dinner.

I’m not one to share details of the interlude, but gentleman rest assure you will leave Tasha weak and filled with pleasurable memories. There’s no doubt that I look forward to my next trip to Ottawa and meeting Tasha once again.

• Like 2

I saw Tasha in December of last year and had a lovely time.  If you're in search of hard bodied spinner perfection, she isn't the lady for you, but if you like maturity, red hot kisses, good conversation and awesome boudoir skills she will not disappoint.

Unfortunately she hung up her high heels shortly after our encounter.  If she decides to make a special guest appearance in future, I'll be on it like white on rice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.