Sign in to follow this  

Korean mix Dutch🅶🅵🅴 . 🅶🅵🅴36D NEW YOUNG PRETTY STUDENT Review?

46 minutes ago, Jamesnicol said:

Thank you very much for highlighting the fake profile ad and your help. 

I'm seriously asking, did you try any research before posting this?

This ad is not only fake and lazy, but also screams human trafficking.

They advertise "36D", but can't even find fake pics of women with more than B cups.

And when you read "just got off plane" or any similar BS, this often indicates she/they entered the country with questionable student visas when here for SW.

They were also recently advertising in Ottawa with the same number. I seriously suggest you try doing your own research.

Capture.jpg

Edited by Guest

I apologize but will learn to do the research as you have suggested. Thank you for pointing out red flags also so that it can be understood better again. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jamesnicol said:

I apologize but will learn to do the research as you have suggested. Thank you for pointing out red flags also so that it can be understood better again. 

I'm sorry if it looks like I'm venting on you, but people need to wise up on these kind of ads.

We can complain all we want about C-36. But this is the perfect kind of ad where the people behind it and clients should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law! They don't even hide the fact the young women entered the country illegally! These women are not consenting to this, can't leave and often can't even ask for help.

People are complaining about losing $50 or $100 deposits, this is nothing compared to the world of trouble if caught in this.