Tara Parker • White • LL

I have never done one of these before so I 'll just cut to the chase...

I first came across Tara while casually browsing LeoList, and decided after much deliberation (all of 5 seconds) to contact her. 

Her website is extremely well-laid out and super easy to use. The contact form is well laid out and easy to follow.

Within minutes, I had an e-mail response...

Some e-mails later,  I showed up, a half-hour late due to the finicky nature of public transit, at her in-call location, which was extremely clean and very tastefully furnished (at least to my untrained eye). 

She didn't seem to care too much, hugging me after closing the door and sitting down , we chatted for a while and if felt like I had known her for years. I then showered and the fun started! 

Looks: GORGEOUS with beautiful green eyes, and is curvy in all the right places, with a stunning, natural  34DDD bust.

After I showered, I went into the bedroom and then the real fun started! 

She is an excellent kisser and I was very quickly matching her rhythm, A warning gents, she loves to talk dirty and definitely has a wild streak! 

I have very mild Cerebral  Palsy, but she did not seem to mind at all and adapted to my needs superbly! 

Overall, I cannot recommend her highly enough, I will definitely be seeing her again! 

Note: she may require a deposit. 

dmav522

• Like 2

I am remiss in not writing this earlier.

I had the great pleasure of seeing Tara for a second time last month. She is not only beautiful physically but so is her personality. She is such a wonderful person with whom to spend an evening.

Communication was easy and I was fortunate enough to be fit in due to a cancellation.

She arrived on time. It was nice to sit and chat for a bit. She is an excellent conversationalist. As time went along, we started to kiss and wow, is she good! She excused herself for a few minutes and returned in a most lovely set of bra and panties. We spent our time enjoying each other’s company.

If you get the chance to meet this beautiful lady, go for it - she is such a joy with whom to spend time. 

• Like 2

On 12/10/2021 at 6:33 AM, wynn said:

I am remiss in not writing this earlier.

I had the great pleasure of seeing Tara for a second time last month. She is not only beautiful physically but so is her personality. She is such a wonderful person with whom to spend an evening.

Communication was easy and I was fortunate enough to be fit in due to a cancellation.

She arrived on time. It was nice to sit and chat for a bit. She is an excellent conversationalist. As time went along, we started to kiss and wow, is she good! She excused herself for a few minutes and returned in a most lovely set of bra and panties. We spent our time enjoying each other’s company.

If you get the chance to meet this beautiful lady, go for it - she is such a joy with whom to spend time. 

Could not agree more! She is just amazing! 

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.