Sign in to follow this  

This is hands down my BEST PROMO EVER!

On the fence about seeing me?

Recently I've been flattered to hear more than once that I am "even better" than my charming patrons expected, as soon as they met me! 🤗

Have you been waiting for me to do a promo to see for yourself what Im all about?

Your wait is finally over: this is my best promotional offer ever!

Better yet, have you seen me before and therefore have no problem paying my premium?

😘 You all know who you are 😘xoxo to you!! 😘 This promo is for everyone, especially YOU! And.. it's on now until Christmas 🎄 

Here's the deal!!!

Are you happy to book with covid mask? Present me with a $75 gift card* and save $150!!

Or would you rather visit without the masks?  Present me with $150 gift card* and save $250!!

*accepted gift cards: VISA, MC, Sephora, Trenz Hair Studio, Amazon or Perfect Fit Lingerie  

Questions? Ready to Book? Any method of contacting me is welcome, but I prefer and highly suggest texting me at 807 356 0258 for best results as I can't always answer my phone 😞  

KINDLY NOTE THAT politely introducing yourself goes a long way with me 🙂

A quick word to the wise, if you arent into being respectful you wont make it through my booking process 😌🤭

See you soon**  

Sugar 💋

**Pre booking is always best, but at least 3 hours notice is required... and believe me or believe my recommendations (see those here), I am totally 💯 worth the wait!

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this