Sign in to follow this  

Heads up Ladies

It has been brought to my attention by a SP, that recently a client (used to be now) was placing his cell phone in the direction in which the cell phone was recording their pleasurable experiences. She removed him from her place asap! when she discovered this.

The sad part is … in the past she questioned him why his cell phone was placed like that on the dresser … he explained “it just placed like that when I set it down”. How many times did this occur? Who knows, but what a creep! 

Just thought I would pass this concern onto the lovely ladies in Halifax.

Golden Rule to all! 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

I am so sorry this happen to them! 

It's sadly something we have to be very aware of at all times. It is an illegal offence to record session without both parties consent and can be and will be taken very seriously in court. If that SP would like any information on moving forward to press charges, they are welcome to reach out. 

• Like 3

Was not with a SW, but someone was going to record me with a webcam. The bedroom was unusually well-lit and it felt weird. Looked around and found the webcam. She told me it was part of a fantasy with her bf. I didn't want to be part of it and left.

Something to pay attention to.

Edited by Guest