Sign in to follow this  

πŸ…ƒπŸ„·πŸ„ΈπŸ…‚ πŸ…†πŸ„΄πŸ„΄πŸ„Ί πŸ„³πŸ„°πŸ…πŸ…ƒπŸ„ΌπŸ„ΎπŸ…„πŸ…ƒπŸ„· β€’ πŸ…†πŸ„΄πŸ„΄πŸ„ΊπŸ„΄πŸ„½πŸ„³ πŸ…‚πŸ…ˆπŸ„³πŸ„½πŸ„΄πŸ…ˆ! πŸ„ΎπŸ…„πŸ…ƒπŸ„²πŸ„°πŸ„»πŸ„»πŸ…‚ & πŸ„³πŸ…„πŸ„ΎπŸ…‚

Β 

Hosting right nowΒ in Dartmouth!

BOOKING IN DARTMOUTH FOR INCALL & OUTΒ UNTIL THURSDAY THE 25th β€’ WILL BE HEADED TO SYDNEY, CB FOR FRIDAY THEΒ 26TH @ 1PM!

Β 

Offering prompt outcalls within the HRM & beyond!Β * deposit required & varies by distance of location *

04155C1D-2686-4186-AAE3-F1A66CDE3E62.thumb.jpeg.9e9eecd159cad5409a080488130e5762.jpeg

Always clean & freshΒ 

Genuine provider who believes in creating positive vibes from the moment we make contact - everlasting 😘 

Good Vibrations - Sweet Sensations
Β 

I believe in safe, professional fun with a kinkier side for you to explore if you desire.Β 
Β 

For those of you I haven’t had the privilege to meet yet;Β 

Can’t wait to meet youΒ & get a chance to playΒ 

If you get a taste once you will want some moreΒ πŸ˜‰Β 

& asΒ always, I amΒ pleased to be reacquainted with my lovely regulars at my lovely incall for this weekend!Β 
Β 

If my hosting schedule for this weekΒ doesn’t work for you, there’s no need to worryΒ 

I will be posting for my schedule for the upcoming week & am also availableΒ byΒ prebooked appointment anytime thatΒ you desire!Β 
6D985B1B-8FC0-4DAE-B379-EED2FC936E97.thumb.jpeg.13fb6fb72e17979ea9a2b42608fbac02.jpeg

HEADED TO SYDNEY CAPE BRETON ON THE 26th OFΒ NOVEMBER FOR THE WEEKENDΒ πŸ‘€Β 

LIKELY MY LAST TRIP DOWN UNTIL THE NEW YEAR SO DONT MISS OUT!Β 
Β 

PREBOOKING FOR DUOS FOR THE 1ST OF DECEMBER ONWARD!Β 

DONT MISS THE CHANCE TO TREAT YOURSELF to HALIFAX’S DYNAMIC DUO 🍬 

WITH MYSELF & MISS @MelanieRose

613-917-2552Β πŸ“±Β 

[email protected]Β πŸ“§Β 

xo

π“šπ“²π“Άπ“Άπ”‚Β πŸ’‹

Edited by East Coast Kimmy

Sign in to follow this