Tuesday May 31st will be a day forever etched in my mind. It is the day our hockey team finally came back and the day I met Amelia. I booked her for a 2 hour appointment and it certainly was one of my most memorable experiences ever with an SP. First of all, Amelia is gorgeous from head to toe. She has an amazing body that looks great from every angle. She also has this effervescent personality that made me feel at ease and it felt so great to converse with her. We talked about a lot of subjects but she knew that the conversation always came back to hockey and the Jets coming back. Although not a professed hockey fanatic she surprised me with her knowledge and memories from her past experiences with the Oilers (boo!). I'm not one to talk about our bedroom encounter but I must say her kisses basically melted my heart and her lap dances and sensual touch were both mesmorizing and gentle. She has the most softest skin in the world. Thank you Amelia for sharing this very special day with me. You are a wonderful young woman and I really hope you come visit our fair city again. I promise to take you to a Jets game the next time.

G

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.