CindyCindy • Mixed • 2106

I will put it to you straight: If you like a lady with a warm, caring presence; who is very capable and trained in either Nuru or regular massage; who possesses bedroom skills that are--just...words fail me, she is that good;  who can readily engage in intelligent conversation and exudes friendly appeal, then she is not to be missed. Or how about a sexy shower for 2 as a get to know ya? Or kisses so sweet, you would like many of them. YMMV, of course. Cindy prefers contact via text, and if you read her ad with care, her requirements are straightforward and easy. She responds exceptionally well to kindness from others, which just makes sense. CindyCindy is only in Charlottetown for a brief stop, hailing as she does from the opposite side of the country. This was just my 2nd time seeing her, as she stopped in to PEI earlier this year, but we likely won't see her again until next summer. For a brief moment in time, sweet CindyCindy made this lucky fellah the sole object of her diverse abilities and fun sexy appeal.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.