Hello,

I wanted to report the profile LIZZIEBBYX_01 on secret benefits. She is in the Toronto area. She stole about $1600 from me and whatever else she could pack into her purse as she ran off. She did it 2 times too. I have better pictures (uncensored) and her phone number if im allowed to post.

2021-12-10 00_27_17-Secret Benefits.png

I doubt those pics are real (generic Instagram) and the phone number is likely VoIP and useless.

No matter if an SP, MA or SB, always better to know who you're dealing with before meeting or planning something big. Without solid recommendations or evidence of legitimacy, always better to start with a small date and gradually plan more.

I'm a bit curious where you found she done this twice.

No there real. What I meant was I met her once and yes she looks like the pics. The first time she stayed for one hour then left she said she would be there for atleast 4 she just bolted from the place. She took $800.00. Then I met her a second time she said she would be there for atleast 4 hours. She took another 800 and ran and made a scene was embarrassing. She would leave after we had a dinner basically I bought her sushi both times for 800 bucks. Both times she did not hold up her side of the agreement she did not stay for the whole time she said she would. The photos are her. I have uncensored photos she sent me. She robbed me both times. The only reason she even shows up is to take money and run. There is honestly no point in meeting her unless unjust wana give your money away a real bad time. The phone number i have is her legit cell number. She is a thief/steals. She stole personal belongings from me. 

Edited by Anonymous2001
  • Like 1

I won't question your experience and intelligence. But the first meeting should have been a solid hint of things to come.

Hopefully lessons were learned.

Have a nice day.

I have met some girls and on the first date things seemed off and even if they told me that the second date would be better I never gave them a second chance.  I'll admit that it was my bad that I let things slide the first date but when she looks really fine many of us man(myself included) think with the other head.  I've looked for the book that describes those things and I think the author removed it from the shelf after seeing one of those girl.

I have concerns this person is dragging people into unwelcome and unwanted situations. Or is baiting them into bad situations. She seems like she is trying to bait people into unwanted situations where they could get arrested or recorded out of context for blackmail/identity theft. She is not good. Either way she has no problem stealing money and personal items. Is their any advice?

Edited by Anonymous2001

12 hours ago, Anonymous2001 said:

I have concerns this person is dragging people into unwelcome and unwanted situations. Or is baiting them into bad situations. She seems like she is trying to bait people into unwanted situations where they could get arrested or recorded out of context for blackmail/identity theft. She is not good. Either way she has no problem stealing money and personal items. Is their any advice?

The only advice I can give you is don't go and see her a third time !

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Anonymous2001 said:

Is their any advice?

Do your homework. Know who you're dealing with. Start small with a coffee or any form of real life interaction to understand who she is and what are her motivations. A SB/SA should be more than a one sided relationship. If she won't do anything unless a large sum is involved, it should be a hint to look elsewhere.

Compensation is earned. I ended relationships for less than $20. It's not about the amount, but about trust. I don't deal with liars and thieves.

I’m more concerned about scammers posting ads saying that they only do outcalls and requesting deposits and payment in gift cards and then never showing up. There are three scammers in Peterborough Leo list right now that do the same thing and have ripped off a couple of my friends. Thank god I’m only into black women 😂 

• Confused 1