**Newbie** Any TIPS to help me get passed the beginning no hope stage I stay stuck holding onto

Is it just “ME” or will there be light at the end of the tunnel ..meaning: Will  this get any quicker Or at least Any easier at some point.  

All of a sudden it appears I don’t Even kno wth I’m doing Anymore, feel like I don’t even kno what to talk Or how to address describing myself to draw in some Real potential clients..

can anyone tell me what I’m doing wrong 

On 12/13/2021 at 8:31 AM, Starbebe said:

Is it just “ME” or will there be light at the end of the tunnel ..meaning: Will  this get any quicker Or at least Any easier at some point.  

All of a sudden it appears I don’t Even kno wth I’m doing Anymore, feel like I don’t even kno what to talk Or how to address describing myself to draw in some Real potential clients..

can anyone tell me what I’m doing wrong 

Welcome to Lyla @Starbebe, one thing is for sure do not lie about your services or your looks.  There are folks here that like all types of women.  Short, tall and in between, blonde, brunette and redheads too.  Just confirm what you offer and the rest should come easy.  I'm sure you must have dated in the past?  So what compliments did you get from the ones you dated?  Share that and it will be simple after that.  If you want to practice with me just send me a PM and I will tell you if what you are doing is good or not.

The main thing is make friends with the guys and girls on here and everyone will help you out the best they can.  Have fun doing it too !

• Thanks 1

Hey there, Starbebe

Without even looking at your current ad format, I can make this suggestion to you, and to any providers who read this: Familiarize yourself with what the scam ads look like.. then don't do anything like that. Then familiarize yourself with what the legit ads look and sound like.. then do something completely different. The contrast will stand out from the crowd. It will look new. It will catch the attention of the potential clients who scan this space on a regular basis and are ad-fatigued. Keep in mind that the scam ads try to blend in and imitate the legit ones, but they noticeably over-promise. Understatement builds intrigue and fires the imagination. A small splurge on a proper photo shoot can help with that too. And honesty builds credibility.  Skewing one's age and stats may get someone in the door once.. but it won't build your repeat / review base or earn respect. The ages and stats matter less than you might think. In fact, being clear, and being honest is not only sexy and powerful, but you may find that there are more clients who are looking for precisely who and how you actually are and represent yourself to be. It may be true that most higher paying clients want companionship with a person and not just a body, so don't hesitate to let some personality come through in your ads, rather than simply listing features and services. I'd gamble to add that everyone has a basic need to be accepted as they are, and so do what you can to communicate that during the session and you will never be forgotten. Just remember that sexy is in the mind and you'll do great. A final thought.. look at what the high end providers are doing. They have learned how to earn. Ok, so skills factor in as well.  Now cue the offers to help with your practice..  

Stay safe, sweetie

(ok, now I'm going to check out your ad.. 🙂

Edited by D33pStat3