Sign in to follow this  

Yuling at 868 Merivale

I went to see Sarah today but she is off this week until next Tuesday I believe. So being in the state I was in I booked an hour with Yuling, she knows I am a friend of Sarahs(known good customer) so maybe that is why she was so flirty. She is another typical asian not quite a spinner but proportioned just right, nice little breasts with beautiful nipples and suprisingly a never shaved pussy( different treat knowing how hairless asian girls can be, this was a faint whispering of black hair ). I am an old guy so usually I start with the business end then go for the massage after ( nothing worse than massage for most of the time, then running out of time before satisfaction - believe me young guys you have no idea how long us old guys can last ). Anyways she started with some manual stimulation some light kisses on thighs, stomach, even lips(no tongue) then she climbed on the table and cuddled - I returned the favour, massaging her neck, back while cuddling face2face, we teased each other for a while then she begged me to kiss her down there: so daty duty today - something I love and she obviously loves also. I teased her with my tongue bringing her to the brink a few times and back before completion, I could have done this for the whole hour but then I would have no personal time. After she had her happy (gotta laugh, thats a term asian mps with poor english have taught me), I cuddled her for a few minutes until she was re-energized enough to give me a hand release( took less time than usual due to getting worked up from the daty ), she finished with a HARD massage for a 20 minutes running overtime. I paid 65 for the hour massage, pricing was never discussed for extras(this is why I like being known somewhere as a good customer, the girls spread your rep for you). I tipped very well for the pleasurable experience. All in all a very nice surprise especially since I was there to see my favourite and took a chance on Yuling. The only downside to the whole experience was she was not Sarah and that I couldn't have a great mental connection due to the communication gap( her poor english, my poor mandarin ).

r100rs.