Megan (TheRealMeganXXX) • White • LL

Sydney's loss was my gain; bad weather kept Megan in Halifax one more day, which meant that our schedules were able to meet up. I'd been seeing her ads for some time, but things hadn't been able to connect until now. She's a Nova Scotia provider who goes around the maritimes, and this was her first visit to Halifax in a while. Hopefully again soon!

Making the appointment was extremely easy; her communication was extremely fast and very articulate (well spoken women... so sexy!) . Her incall was at a decent hotel in a good area, and the room was a huge sized suite. It didn't feel hotel-y at all, if that makes sense. When I arrived, she was perfectly dressed and I was instantly glad  that I had booked.

Her pictures are accurate, though she's considerably more attractive in person (if that's possible). She has a great smile and a warm personality, great to talk to. If you walked by her in the street, it's pretty much a sure thing you'd check her out as she walked past. If I had to describe her, it would be as a smoking hot young hockey mom. Or, maybe as your kid's young 2nd grade teacher. Enough to get naughty thoughts running through your head, for sure!

One of the things I liked best is that I truly got the impression that she wanted to make our time together the best it could be (for me). That's the kind of thing that can't be faked, and it was appreciated. The hour went by waaay too fast.

If/when she comes back to Halifax, you should give her some serious consideration. I'm very glad I went.

She is an active Lyla member, as TheRealMeganXXX.

Edited by Zachmont
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.