Sign in to follow this  

🤩🤩🤩40% Off for February!!! + Policy Updates 💁🏼‍♀️

We all recently learned that policies arent super fun 😅🙃 but, due to my busy schedule and a high number of recent cancellations, mine has been updated. Boo. 😖

So, to make it a little less... sucky-in-a-bad-way 😈, for the entire month of February,  I'm offering a whopping 40% off my services 😇🤗🤑 

If there's enough interest, I might extend it to March Madness!! But, I may have a different promotion in mind for then. Stay tuned to find out 😉😄

+++PLUS, if you book in the evening, when the dim seductive lights can cast flattering shadows on my slow, sultry movements, you can request your free personal sexy dance💃🤯🔥🥵 evening appointments only- between 7 and 10pm.

So, what are these new policy updates?

Update #1

Deposits are now required by all to book time with me. But discretion still matters. To avoid unwanted paper trails, a 50 dollar deposit in the form of an amazon gift card is now required to secure a date with me. As mentioned, I have a full calendar and lost time is an expense I can no longer cover myself.

Heres how it works:

I must be able to activate the card before booking time, that is the only thing that secures the time.  It does absolutely count toward the tribute, as it should *some exeptions apply, see below for cancellation details*, but it is not refundable. It does, however, help cover the cost of my time-- that I'd rather avoid losing in the first place honestly 🙃 

Ah, but you're worried about scammers... 

I get it, they are out there, trying to get something for nothing 😠☠️ However, I'm actually looking for new clients that I can entertain. And, 50 dollars is significantly less than my actual tribute,--even at 40% off!!!-- so I would much rather you follow through with our appointment!  Now, if you can't/don't, at least this way I don't walk away with nothing to show for my considerable efforts 😌 Furthermore, see my recommendations by clicking here and you will easily realise not only am I not a scammer, I am worth taking the 50 dollar risk!

Cancellation details

If you choose to reschedule a new time that is less than 2 weeks away instead of cancel, your deposit counts toward my tribute.

I will never cancel on you. But life happens. If have to reschedule, your deposit will be applied to my tribute for our rescheduled meeting. Your deposit will be linked to the phone number, username or email you book with and will be deducted from your tribute, even past the two week time limit for those who must reschedule on their end. 

Update #2

Photo ID Verification for New/unfamiliar Clients. This will apply to new/unfamiliar clients only.  Photo ID verification is only for my safety. 🤬 human trafficking 🤬 This practice is only for my safety, it is not a reflection of your character nor will it impact your life in a negative way.

Heres how it works:

I will request a photo of your photo ID next to your face, and holding a specific phrase thats discussed between us, written on paper or an electronic device, so I'll know its really you! Block your ID # but leave the rest visible. Rest assured, it stays between us for both our sakes.

Whats my Availability?

I have no on-the-spot appointments available, but same day is possible. I'm usually available between 10 am and 2pm with a days notice. Between 2pm and 10pm, please allow 3-4 hours notice for same day appointments.

Wanna know about my tribute$$$? Other questions? All ready for a date? The fastest way to reach me is through this number --> (807) 356 0258  You can also message me through this site, or email me at [email protected]

I would love to entertain you soon...

💋

Sugar

Edited by Sugar Kayne
added clickable links ;) and clarifying terms
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this