I have been super curious and wanting to book time with one of the SW in my area; having said this, the risk of being arrested for such activities has always prevented me from doing so. 

Can anyone help me understand the risks and legal issues?

I had the same anxiety when I first started.  I felt that my first visit would end up in me being arrested.  Which didn’t happen - turned out to be one of the best experiences of my life.

I read a lot and asked a lot of questions on the review boards.  It isn’t really a big concern.  As long as you aren’t soliciting in public or documented communication (texts/e-mail), you’re on pretty solid ground. Make sure you do your research that you are meeting a reputable woman and discuss your requests behind closed doors.  Don’t ask for a menu, mostly because it is disrespectful.  You’re meeting a person and paying for their time and discretion.  

This isn’t the US, we aren’t being policed on moral grounds.  Just don’t be an ass, don’t be disrespectful, be discreet, and do your research.  And enjoy.

• Like 2

On 2/6/2022 at 3:03 PM, Leoleoleo2019 said:

I have been super curious and wanting to book time with one of the SW in my area; having said this, the risk of being arrested for such activities has always prevented me from doing so. 

if the SP you choose is discrete and professional, and you’re respectful during your encounter then there shouldn’t be any worries about police getting involved. the SP’s who I know personally and have worked with are simply just looking to provide clean, safe, professional and discrete services to our beloved clients💕

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/6/2022 at 3:03 PM, Leoleoleo2019 said:

There is no risk in being arrested as long as you are using proper vocabulary whilst communicating! Definetly read the article “greenteal” suggested! 

• Like 1