Sign in to follow this  

40% off - only 19 days left to save some $ on a visit with me!

We all recently learned that policies arent super fun 😅🙃 but, due to my busy schedule and a high number of recent cancellations, mine has been updated. Boo. 😖

So, to make it a little less... sucky-in-a-bad-way 😈, for the entire month of February,  I'm offering a whopping 40% off my services 😇🤗🤑 

If there's enough interest, I might extend it to March Madness!! But, I may have a different promotion in mind for then. Stay tuned to find out 😉😄

+++PLUS, all month long, if you book in the evening, between 7 and 10pm, when the dim seductive lights will cast flattering shadows on my slow, sultry movements, request your free personal sexy dance💃🤯🔥🥵  

So, what are these new policy updates?  😅 honestly, its TLDR; just check out my previous post outlining the changes here.

Book now!  Send me a text @ 807 356 0258, or a DM through Lyla, or an email to [email protected]

IMPORTANT *when contacting me, please start with your name and where you saw my ad* 

Questions from serious inquiries are always welcome, and while I do offer a few SAFE, but still fun 'extras', if you are looking for specific 'menu' items, you can always ask, but I'm probably not the right service provider for you! Looking for unsafe activities? Spare both our time and don't ask. I admit that I do find it offensive and here's why: the image I carefully put out there exemplifies that I care about my health and safety, and asking for unsafe implies that you think I do not care. AND, my biggest commitment is to keeping me, and my clients, as safe as possible at all times, while having our fun at the same time!  Thank you 🙂

Book now!  Send me a text @ 807 356 0258, or a DM through Lyla, or an email to [email protected]

IMPORTANT *when contacting me, please start with your name and where you saw my ad* 

Edited by Sugar Kayne
added LTO details for getting that sexy dance for FREE ;)

Sign in to follow this