300 River Road (A&Y Spa)

I think Lamora closed, but there is an Asian MP on colonnade, they advertise in the sun. Also ALO has a location on bank near Alta vista.

Posted via Mobile Device

Lamora relocated, but still in the south end.

Asian place on Colonnade has not been open for several weeks. Not sure if they're taking a break, or if they're closed. I've stopped by several times and the signs have been off, the doors have been locked, and nobody has answered the phone. Perhaps somebody else has had some luck connecting with them?

There was an immigration raid at some of the asian ma locales....a&y shut down not sure about colonnade

R100rs

i drove by Body Basics and it seems that the location has another business in there too... is that right? sign on door still has bb on it, but faded... two signs on the street, one has bb listed while second sign has new business listed... did not try door but all dark at 8pm on a Friday night

Body basics is on the industrial area the buildings divide by numbers, I haven't been there in a while Any new reco?

I do remember Nicole and nataly. Nice ladies and location is discrete.

Posted via Mobile Device