Please recommend providers around Niagara Falls

I have been scammed by deposit several times and don’t wanna go through the headache again. Now I choose different route to ask you please recommend reliable female (she) providers in Niagara region. Better to have pictures if possible, thanks in advance. 

Edited by Kevinchan

You'll likely get more of a response to your enquiry if you post in the Niagara Falls forum.  This forum is for General Discussion All Of Canada, not for recommendations of companions

Good Luck

RG

Hi I hear that in Niagara Falls there are few indys and many gents just go to agencies. Idk if you are comfortable with that. 

I was asking a local gent I know as I'm in the area a few times a year and  as I love the falls I thought perhaps I should set a day aside & advertise. He told me the best way was an agency the first few times & establish regs that will see me from there. I decided against it.  So idk why it's that way but... sigh. Many agency girls end up going indy once they decide they like it and are in for the long haul. 

Good luck!