Sign in to follow this  

Michelle • White • LL • 2036 • TOFTT

Short version:

Michelle is a very sensual woman that was very attentive to all my needs and wants. She made sure that I was pampered and I left feeling amazing and wanting to book the next session!

Long version:

I was looking for a masseuse that was both sexy and used real Nuru gel. I didn't want the same old oil experience that everyone seem to provide.

Michelle's photos are 100% real, she's got a great natural body with amazing tits and ass. Nonsmoker. She definitely knows how to use her entire body during that Nuru and she made sure to cover my entire body with hers during the slippery fun! She definitely is combining some of her tantric techniques because the teasing and edging was explosive at the end!

The booking process was easy through text. We had met at a hotel in Mississauga and was glad that her photos were 100% accurate! Very sexy woman with soft skin and amazing body that I was able to explore during the shower for two and the massage itself. She makes sure everything, including herself, is clean and well prepared. She also offers jacuzzi sessions but unfortunately the room didn't have one at the time. I'll be sure to go back for that session though! 

Her attitude was great, very accommodating and easy to talk to. She has a European accent that I couldn't quite make out but it was an added bonus to hear her speak with that sexy accent!

Looking forward to the next time!

Edited by Rofflewaffle

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this