Sign in to follow this  

Daphne Ste Marie

Met with Daphne today after a a lot of conversation back and forth over email. After several hick ups with the date and times we finally met.

First off she looks as good as she does in her pictures, She has a nice accent and the first word that pops into mind when you meet her is Lady. She is well mannered, well spoken and poised, so much so that I was afraid to offend her until we sat down and talked.

She offered to give me a massage and proceeded to give me a really good deep tissue massage. She go right in there using her elbows and let me tell you the heat coming from her panties sure felt good on the small of your back.

After that she proceeded to give me a great BJ that was a pleasure to watch and to feel, and she worked some of her magic below that too.

She was a tiger when it came to the following acts and was energetic and eager to please. Need less to say she has a wide variety of options to keep you entertained.

She is nice to talk to and came across as a warm and caring person.

I had a good time and look forward to meeting her again.

OK Cerbies Here is my first recommendation and it should not be ignored. I had the honour and pleasure of a rendezvous with Daphne Ste. Marie two weeks ago and believe me, it was spectacular!: I have to admit that I'm reluctant to have competition for her time but I recognize that once she is acknowledged it is more likely that she will visit Ottawa!!!

My first visit was so wonderful...... and you can see why: forget the triple E senate: here is what we're aiming for: EEE (or should that be XXX? - please read her ads!!!)

Elegant:

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/3...lamourpic6.jpg

Exciting:

http://img860.imageshack.us/img860/3474/daphnesexy8.jpg

Enticing:

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee514/DaphneSM/XX%20DAphne/IMG_5808.jpg

I had the most wonderful and sexy time visiting with Daphne for a late evening rendezvous and then enjoyed the extreme pleasure of her company for a next-day luncheon (which unfortunately I was not able to turn into a longer visit!!).

Gentlemen: You do not want to miss out on this exquisite, beautiful and sexy woman who will, I guarantee, rock your world. She is the sexiest, most beautiful, and intelligent courtesan you could hope to spend time with!

Jim

(waterat)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this