She posts under numerous different ads, Mal, jazz and Cassie to name a couple. Read the Cassie ad on Leo list and you’ll see what she’s about. I would not recommend 

• Thanks 1

NOVLEE pics are very kind to her. When I went to see her she looked like she just sniffed a couple of lines. No make up, no outfit just nothing that resembles a woman trying to be seductive.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I went to see her last weekend. I don’t want to disagree with the others cause I have no knowledge of their experiences but I can talk about mine. 

she was super easy to book with, super responsive on text and answered all my questions. When I got there, she was in a robe and honestly didn’t blow me away. But she was cute. But as soon as she took off the robe it was another thing. She is curvy in all the right places and the service was honestly really good. True gfe and very passionate. So if that’s your kind of vibe, you should go see her. Also pm me for more details. 

Although I’m not sure if we’re referring to the correct person cause her ad is not up currently. 

I always wanted to see her but my schedule never matched her available hours. Today was my lucky day! I was blown away by her reception, preparedness and the clean and romantic atmosphere she had prepared with lighting and music. She is way more gorgeous than the pics show, and sexy as hell, but you can tell she's sexy from her pics. Her chemistry was amazing and that's the one thing you don't get from the pics or the ad: I couldn't wait to get on with it. She took her time, no signs of rushing, and never looked at the phone or clock once. I wish all SPs in NS could be that accommodating. I doubt I'll be looking anywhere else as long as Novalee is available. I haven't seen reviews about her but just wanted to share my amazing experience today, exactly what my doctor should have ordered!

• Confused 1