Pink of ALLD

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

Hi Folks,

Time to give a little back to this website. This is a review for an SP from ALLD. I honestly very rarely see an SP, being mostly a SC or MP kind of guy, but something stirred in me on the way home from work a few weeks ago and I dialed up the ALLD agency after looking at the ad on their website.

The hookup was easy. Nice condo downtown. In fact, REALLY nice condo. That struck me as the first indication that this would be fun!

As always with Asian places, the first moment when the door opens is the moment of truth... in this case, it was WOW. Pink is a very lovely asian girl with a small, slim, FIRM body. Smooth skin and the nicest breasts you could imagine. I could not tell if they were real or not - just perfect for her size.

Anyway, she was very friendly, we had a nice chat (English wasn't too bad). Apparently she was in for a week from Vancouver. Quick shower for two, with time to admire her body, and then onto the bed. I elected for 45 minutes be she suggested 1 hour so there would be more time for everything (a little upsell here, but it was worth it). She gave me a nice massage... not really RMT, but LOTS of teasing and pleasing. The fun got more intense shortly afterwards... I'll spare the details but it was FUN. She's a real sweetheart and was eager to please.

Unfortunately, I was so pent up I did not last long. She helped me dress and I was off.

This was probably the best asian SP experience I've had. Very hot girl, very friendly, and lots of fun.

I left feeling very good about everything. :)

Agency Asian LaLa Land
I would visit again
Agency Asian LaLa Land
I would visit again

I could not tell if they were real or not - just perfect for her size.

They were not real, but I definitely agree they are perfect on her and they feel great.

I also concur, she was good in what she do. She was friendly and open to suggestions. I had good time chatting with her as well.

She is back to Vancouver, lets hope she could come back sometime soon.

Pink is back in town and I for one am very happy to be back in the Pink again. I had the pleasure of an hour of Pink's company yesterday. She deserves her recommendations. Pink (or Pinky) has a spinner's body combined with a warm friendly personality. Pink's English is passable, but her other oral skills surpass her linguistic accomplishments.

Our session started at the door of the West End apartment with a warm hug and a light kiss on the lips. Pink was dressed in a barely there bra and panty set (the colour was pink, natch). I followed her up the stairs and enjoyed a view of her tiny tight bum till we got to the second landing. We took care of business, then on to a shower for two. There was plenty of touching and teasing mixed in with the cleaning. A quick towel off and then we moved to the bed.

Pink suggested I lay on my back to start, but I had other ideas. I made my own suggestion and had Pink lay down so that I could sample the pleasure of her neatly trimmed kitty. Well Hello Kitty! She was delicious, responsive and appreciative of my efforts. Once I had had my fill, we switched places and Pink treated me to one of the best blow jobs I've had this year... and last year too. :icon_wink:

I can't speak for anyone else, but while Pink was doing her best to make me loose my mind, all I could think of was how tight she must feel. I suggested we find out if my speculation about the tightness of her pussy was right. Pink eagerly agreed and applied the cover and climbed on. I was wrong, her pussy was much tighter than I suspected.

Heroically, I held out for longer than expected given the stimulation. Eventually we collapsed into a sweating pile of boobs, arms and legs. Kissing and cuddling gave way to a repeat in the shower. Pink helped me dress (always a nice touch) and walked me to the front door. We had a final hug and a kiss goodbye. I left with a promise a return visit.

I plan to keep my promise today. Watch for a follow-up later.

I had a visit with Pink this afternoon and have to wholly and completely agree with emiafish and nth_dimension on this gal. She totally rocks! I had a lot of fun, wait......we both had a lot of fun! She has a great sense of humor, is a good conversationalist and truly knows how to treat, tease and please a man. It's even better if you can please her!!! I am definitely a fan and will repeat as often as I am able to!!!

Cheers,

Stan

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.