13 hours ago, Greenteal said:

Not knowing the circumstances nor the individuals involved, I'll assume it was the product of miscommunication.

Sent you a pm.

thank you Greenteal💜 it definitely was a miscommunication or misunderstanding. I certainly give legitimate services as you can see all of my reviews on lyla are very good… I’m sure there are people on here that could vouch for me🥰, or you could even try to contact someone who posted a review on me to confirm!💕

as for the scamming accusations,,, if you seen an ad posted of me in Moncton then someone must’ve/could’ve stolen my pictures as I have never given dishonest or foul services! 

thank you💕

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Lemmy Caution said:

Just out of curiosity, how did this post get removed? This Jada, who was allegedly scamming people in Moncton, now posts on here and LL as Bea. Everyone seems to love her, but she seemingly has a questionable past. I was watching the Jada ads, but didn't bite due to this scam post. It was absolutely the same pics that Bea uses, including a link to her OF. I went looking for the scam post and it's deleted. How?

2 minutes ago, the real bea said:

thank you Greenteal💜 it definitely was a miscommunication or misunderstanding. I certainly give legitimate services as you can see all of my reviews on lyla are very good… I’m sure there are people on here that could vouch for me🥰, or you could even try to contact someone who posted a review on me to confirm!💕

as for the scamming accusations,,, if you seen an ad posted of me in Moncton then someone must’ve/could’ve stolen my pictures as I have never given dishonest or foul services! 

thank you💕

!😊

• Like 1

As a final and more general comment, members are allowed to be critical about random posts and opinions, including warnings and recommendations.

With time it gets easier to recognize reliable sources and ignore questionable ones.

If clear evidence of misinformation of conflict of interest, please report findings to admin.

I can't speak for others but I had a great time with Bea! I tend not to listen to bad reviews by new members any more than good reviews by new members.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1