Roxy Powers

It was a very exciting run-up to my meeting with Roxy, as we were pm'ing back and forth often for about a week, and talking about our favourite sexual activities. It seemed that there was a lot of compatibility, and I couldn't wait to meet her, growing increasingly excited as the day approached.

We met at our appointed time, and I was amazed at how many common interests we shared. We talked about places we've visited, and found out that we've been in the same places at the same times, even having the same preferences and aversions about restaurants. This was entirely genuine, as the level of detail we shared indicated. A bond was being formed, and her smile lit up the room. I like this.

Enough banter, and on to the main events. Discretion prevents me from providing too much detail, but I indulged in my favourite pastimes with Roxy, while she provided me with exquisite bbbj's. The technique has been described somewhere as Australian, with lots of spitting, very very arousing. Cowgirl was a good ride, but we focused mainly on oral satisfaction.

Very satisfying indeed, and I will repeat, with as much eagerness and anticipation as I felt this first time.

Thank you, Roxy, and I hope you enjoyed your Ottawa visit.

Please come again soon.

Edited by Cato

I was sitting at home last night feeling a little bored. I recalled a post not that long ago that mentioned that Roxy would be coming to Ottawa so around 10pm I decided to do a little surfing on Cerb to find out a bit more info. I thought, why not and texted to see if she was available. The hour went by and it was pushing 11:30 so I figured ah, que sera, sera and off to bed I went. No sooner than I hit the pillow my phone went off and there she was, and eager to play. Clothes back on and out the door I was for a midnight rendez-vous.

What a delightful person. Attractive, easy to talk to and so comfy to snuggle up to. She is very responsive and passionate, a great kisser and enjoys a gentle touch. Makes you feel right at home with her positive vibe.

I really liked spending time with Roxy and, since she's only in town for another day or so, step up Ottawa and make the call! You'll be glad you did. I was.

Second Roxy session, different but equally amazing.

Last time was all about oral. Outstanding and satisfying oral. This time was the perfect blend of activities. I think we got it just right. Lots of oral, from about 30 seconds after I arrived, but lots more intercourse than last time, weaving and flowing between positions. Again that amazing cowgirl, but great mish and other variations.

She's so good! And I love how Roxy smiles. I love her laughter. I love her moans.

Roxy is a creative and active sex partner, changing the pace, responding and initiating. This was a true GFE, like your first time with someone you're really turned on by, with lots of kissing and intimacy, and unleashed passion and excitement. I love it when you're completely lost in the eroticism, and this was one of those occasions.

And she's smart, interesting, and easy to talk to, to relate to. A great time.

One thing I should mention is that she said she had lots of cancellations on this trip. That's not good. I've heard this before from other visiting sp's, and would encourage fellow hobbyists to be more careful and considerate in their bookings. I've had to cancel myself with other sp's in the past, of course there are sometimes legitimate reasons, but please be committed if you're going to book. It's in everybody's interest.

Edited by Cato

This pic is so typically Roxy that I thought I should post it along with the reco.

picture.php?albumid=3042&pictureid=18854

My third time with Roxy today, as exciting and pleasurable as the other two. She really knows what she's doing, and she's really into it. Fun, pleasure, laughter, and intimacy. And awesome sex. Truly awesome.

Outstanding bbbj technique, as I've said before, and unforgettable cowgirl. Nice hard round ass, that demands attention. And always this luminous smile.

You feel like you're with a friend. A very sexy, skilful, intelligent, fun, erotic friend.

I'll be back!

Edited by Cato

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.