I saw Jordyn twice before. Once at CMJ and once at Acqua. At the risk of repeating what others have written, she is one spectacular looking lady and she provides a very nice, very sensual experience. Highly recommended.

Guest d**eye***y

Its been awhile since i saw her, but I can definitely say she is one of the best. Hot, fun, personable. The full package.

I saw Jordyn this week for my first ever MA experience. She has a warm, intoxicating personality. And she's even more beautiful in person than in her pictures, which is obviously a tall order. Jordyn is a girl-next-door type, if your girl next door had movie star good looks. Ten out of ten.

Jordyn is now at CMJ. I have been following her since she was at Paradise but was not able to meet up with her. I am so glad I was persisitant and followed through with by instincts. There are simply no words to describe her natural beauty and personality. She is warm and intelligent and easy to talk to. I wish I could keep her all to myself but she really does deserve the best recommendation because she is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with her and will most definitly be back to see her again!

I've also seen Jordyn many times at 3 different locations. She is very very hot, it is shocking. She has the perfect body and beautiful face. Picture being in a club and there's a lot of hot girls...she would be the hottest one. The massage is good and the body slides are very sexy. I always leave with a smile on my face and I've been coming back for more for over a year now. Thanks again Jordyn and guys make sure u treat her with class.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Saw her a while ago at Paradize... This girl is not only very hot and extremely cute, she has this way to finish the massage: she straddles you and moves like during cowgirl, but nice and slow, and you almost can't tell if she's holding you in between her hands and her stomach or if you're inside her... very hot!

All I can say about the experience is...WOW!!!

So is she gone for good. There was a rumour that she might still be working somewhere?

So is she gone for good. There was a rumour that she might still be working somewhere?

That would be sweet. I have fond memories of her, that's for sure... And I think it will only be that, memories...

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.