Sapphire LL • White • 2544

Hi there just wanted to put out a good review for my new favorite provider in the GTA area Sapphire. I decided to book sapphire for an overnight on a whim last weekend and I have to say I had an icredible time. I was a little bit hesitant about sending a deposit upfront because I've been scammed a few times but she sent me a customized selfie with my phone number on it and then she also sent me her hotel room information so  I knew she was herself and also genuinely where she said she was so that made me feel better about the whole thing. So anyway long story short i'm glad i decided to book with her and she made me feel really comfortable. There was no akwardness, and she looked 10x better in real life than in her leolist pictures. I think if i could give her one word of advice it would be update those leolist pictures! She looks amazing right now and she is absolutely the best provider I've seen in toronto by far. So wanted to give my new friend a shout out, be sure to contact her if your looking for someone to party with and to spend an amazing night with. She works all over the general Toronto area, and usually offers incall or outcall, i chose incall and she had a very nice hotel room waiitng for me and a bottle of my favorite whiskey too! Thx sapphire and see you again soon!

I don't have a link to her ad handy but her number is 416-666-2544 or 437-215-2755 

Thanks for reading if you have any questions feel free to message me

Screenshot 2022-08-15 12.55.48 PM.png

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.