Rose French whereabouts

1 hour ago, harpo123 said:

I know Rose isn't with YFL anymore,  but does anyone know if she's out on her own, or retired?

10 minutes ago, fatboyNOTslim said:

If she does venture out on her own, she'd easily command five brown bills. I hope she reads this and becomes enticed. Let's cross our fingers!

I already covered this here: Ashlieee / Kylie French? - Lyla  But feel the need to reiterate a few points.

First being the fact ladies deserve their privacies and the ability to choose how they want to make a living.

The adult industry can be lucrative, but can also close door to future career opportunities. Reasons why a clean break from the occupation is quite often the best way to move on.

While young, she's more than aware of what she's worth. The decision to move, restart her career or retire completely is her own to make. 

Hi GT, 

Normally I consider your contributions quite valuable, but I do take a bit of exception to this one, and I think you're missing the point.

Neither my inquiry, or the subsequent response, were in any way violating privacy or right to choose.  I didn't ask, 'hey where does Rose live or what's her number'.  I just asked 'is she around somewhere else, to the best of anyone's knowledge?'   If she chose to retire, that's absolutely her choice, and I'll stop hoping to see her.  But maybe she's independent now, and choosing to advertise away from this site.  I know of several SPs who did just that, due to one circumstance or another 😉

So if someone knows that she's advertising somewhere else, and they tell me that, wouldn't you expect that Rose would appreciate the extra business, rather than consider the exchange of readily - available information an invasion of her privacy?  

Edit:  Thinking about this more, I can understand if someone left one advertising environment to escape bad clientele, and therefore might not want her new ad location revealed to the old environment.

Edited by harpo123
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, harpo123 said:

Normally I consider your contributions quite valuable, but I do take a bit of exception to this one, and I think you're missing the point.

Don't waste your time.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, harpo123 said:

Hi GT, 

Neither my inquiry, or the subsequent response, were in any way violating privacy or right to choose.  I didn't ask, 'hey where does Rose live or what's her number'.  I just asked 'is she around somewhere else, to the best of anyone's knowledge?'   If she chose to retire, that's absolutely her choice, and I'll stop hoping to see her.  But maybe she's independent now, and choosing to advertise away from this site.  I know of several SPs who did just that, due to one circumstance or another 😉

So if someone knows that she's advertising somewhere else, and they tell me that, wouldn't you expect that Rose would appreciate the extra business, rather than consider the exchange of readily - available information an invasion of her privacy?  

As mentioned in the other similar thread, there's a rule in regard to identities and old names.

If she makes a return, will be up to her to capitalize or not on her previous identity and to inform her regulars about availabilities.

3 minutes ago, fatboyNOTslim said:

Don't waste your time.

Yes, I doubt many will feel "enticed" by your offer...

We're starting to get mean and that's not the idea.

GT, while frustrated by your points, I understand and appreciate them.  I suppose the proper recourse here is to pass my contact info over to the old agency (for lack of a better word to describe YFL), in the hopes that they pass it on to Rose's last known contact info.

12 minutes ago, harpo123 said:

We're starting to get mean and that's not the idea.

GT, while frustrated by your points, I understand and appreciate them.  I suppose the proper recourse here is to pass my contact info over to the old agency (for lack of a better word to describe YFL), in the hopes that they pass it on to Rose's last known contact info.

She's still on the website Home page - YFL (yourfrenchlady.com) .

You know what to do.

You never know she might be waiting for monkey pox to blow over. I'm hiding in my cave and not even Rose could lure me out until we know more about it. I don't see why it couldn't jump from the sexually active bi community into the sexually active hetero population. I'll do Montreal style GFE no problem during normal times, but this thing is brand new to our part of the world, and it looks extremely painful. I'm out for now.