Hiiiii. I'm pretty new and could use a couple reviews so people would know I'm really fun and stuff  ♡♡

im on special today -Im worth So. Much. More. 

My skills as a Lover: I give amazing bjs. read D33p throat and facefudgicle! I want to please you badly. My favorite part is when you cum. I get really wet when you get turned on. This means im dripping while I pleasure you. I have a high pain tolerance on my nipples and my ass. I can go for hours, I love doggy style 

Why You Should Pick Me: I am silly and super chilled out; I am shy but wild, cute and sexy all at once. Im comfortable around anyone. I have an extremely high sex drive:) I learn fast and love to know what you like. I am always horny 

My pu$$y is shaved and soft and really tight. You will notice with your finger mmmm. I have a nice round butt and I have the little gap that makes a diamond between my thighs. I am SUPER flexible. I love being touched. I will squat on your face. My tits are firm and love to be grabbed. 

I look HOT with a dick in ma bouche 

Bree 😘

Edited by Bree Johnson
added profile info
  • Like 1

Just want to confirm, you don’t do this during the week? I travel during the week and was hoping to catch you somewhere in NB… Miramichi/Bathurst. 

23 hours ago, PGeee88 said:

Just want to confirm, you don’t do this during the week? I travel during the week and was hoping to catch you somewhere in NB… Miramichi/Bathurst. 

messaged u