Multiple Ads from Same User

So I'm on LL yesterday just kinda browsing through the ads . Come across one from a gal named Shirin. Seemed to be good , pictures looked authentic too. As I always do I scrolled down to see she's posted in HFX  St. Johns and Whitehorse . Obvious scammer . I thought I'd have some fun and text her playing  " dumb" of course. I texted her calling her out on the multiple location thing and she basically tells me to bugger off and threatened to expose my # . Do guys really fall for this crap . I can only assume she asks for funds up front . Anyways that's why I trust Lyla and for the most part it's pretty much the only avenue I use for my hobby. Too bad as I'm sure there are some super gals that are on there that may be missing out because of all of the scammers . It's nice to see Lyla  members posting on LL so at least there are some real ones getting exposure and giving some credibility to that site. 

Just my two cents  Be careful and play safe and do your homework

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

If you want to txt someone for info that's fine, but I would strongly recommend against trolling them. You don't know who you're dealing with and this may bite you in the long term if you don't regularly change your cell number.

Also, advertising in multiple areas is acceptable when offering online services. If not the case, best is to ignore and move on.