Sign in to follow this  

✈️OCT 26-28 🌟 WELL REVIEWED 🖤 Seraphine, Your Quirky Stoner Blasian GF🍃

DTdBCT4.png

5jFPvKq.png

Yes, the photos you see are mine and it is me! 😁

swP3a84.png

Yes…it’s definitely me 🤣

Whatever time of day it may be...hello gentlemen! I'm Seraphine Scarlett-Rose and I am your quirky stoner alternative independent companion for your pleasure!

I am an all-natural, mixed ethnicity courtesan who prides herself on her hygiene, cleanliness & honesty! Let me transport you to a judgement-free place where your fantasies truly come to life. I am a 420-friendly provider and I always have cold drinks available by request for us to enjoy! I also have extensive experience in the world of BDSM, with my specialties being Female Domination and catering to a variety of kinks and fetishes, if this may interest you...

nauErW2.jpg&key=12f404a6ebf5ef43c05c9718043f70f04aa160def6f2de5b4bf174f0dc66939fnauErW2.jpg&key=12f404a6ebf5ef43c05c9718043f70f04aa160def6f2de5b4bf174f0dc66939f0csMJue.jpg

I will be hosting in a hotel in Downtown Nanaimo. The location will be communicated to you on the day of your meet with me for security & safety purposes.

DONATIONS (NO FURTHER NEGOTIATIONS)

$290/HH Short & Sweet

$350/HR A Short Encounter

$700/2 HR  Lets Relax a Bit HIGHLY PREFERRED & PRIORITIZED, as I'm in Nanaimo for an important birthday!

$950/4HR  "Dinner for Two?" (2H Date, 2H In)

$1200/6HR  Extended Dinner Date (3H Date, 3H In)

$1450/8HR  Care to Spend the Night?

$1700/14HR  An Extravagant Overnight

$3000/24HR  24 Hours in Paradise

FILMING +$200; Please read details on my website!

NOTE: I always give priority to longer engagements. That means if I have to cancel a 1 or 2 HR meet for an overnight, I’m sorry! But we can always reschedule. Thank you!

WSeItxB.png

A5U4lib.png

In your vanilla life, there may have been times where you needed to pay a deposit to hold an appointment with a tattoo artist or even a hair stylist to keep your appointment in place and protects them against a no-show appointment in most cases and still compensates them for the time it took to get supplies and set up if you don't end up making your appointment. So why shouldn't that be the case for a reputable companion?

I understand there is an influx of scammers on the sites we use to post on, and those people have made it more difficult for prospective clients to trust real providers who require deposits for appointments. It seems the typical scam is that they ask for a deposit, then block the client and never show up or never share an address. I would personally like to say that I treasure the time I spend with my clients, and that your deposit shows a sign of respect for me and my business. I anticipate every meet with the thought that a brand new experience is about to take place, and would rather see you in person than block you and take a small amount of money and ruin my reputation as a kind and loving young woman.

If you can't make a deposit, that shows me you are not serious and you don't respect me or my business, so let's not waste each others time. I would encourage you to find a provider who doesn't require them if you are going to try and negotiate your way out of it.

I require a 50% deposit to secure our arrangement together to prepare for travel, and cover expenses to get to you! Touring is expensive, and I will only come to a city if there is enough interest, and if I am guaranteed to leave in profit. I have an encrypted and discrete E-Transfer email for you to use. I’ve also just added Cryptocurrency as a deposit method, so just tell me which one you’d prefer! If you are unsure of how to send Crypto, I am more than willing to send you a little graphic I've made to assist clients with this potential booking curve! Please note that for pre-booking, AMAZON GC IS NOT A VALID DEPOSIT OPTION!

KRes6uc.jpg

KRes6uc.jpg&key=2f1ab67824286789b2baee59b916698cf5640ec229bbf8f4fbd1e037d7dece80

Yv7PAQI.png

Interested in reading a review? I now have my own little collection! Why not be the next gentleman who leaves a few kind words…😇

Click here to be redirected to my website for my reviews!

tuO44QB.png

Have you read everything properly?

Please text me with your NAME, AGE, ETHNICITY, CITY, REVIEW BOARD HANDLES, DATE & TIME OF ENGAGEMENT & LENGTH OF OUR TIME TOGETHER for a MUCH quicker response than "hi", "hello" or "u available". If you have seen any established ladies here on any known review boards, please ensure you have reached out to her and asked if they are okay with giving you a reference to avoid any unexpected issues, as having a reference will speed up your screening process.

ID SCREENING IS MANDATORY FOR MY TOUR TO NANAIMO, DUE TO HAVING A SOCIAL PRESENCE IN MY CIVILIAN LIFE. NO ID SCREENING, NO MEETING! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY NOT NEGOTIABLE!

My Work Cell • 587-850-7001 | [email protected]

I really look forward to meeting your acquaintance...and more 😉😏

Follow me on Twitter! https://twitter.com/twerksntokes

ju8IHAw.png

Note of caution: I may appear like a sweet young lady (pictured above), but this wild rose has LARGE THORNS. Please slow down and read my ad and website to avoid potential verbal evisceration. Thanks!

Edited by Seraphine Scarlett-Rose

Sign in to follow this