who is mercedez on ec

I emailed her and asked he to come here and set everyone straight. Apparently she has chosen not to so I am going to post it here. The ad is the same lady, someone is giving her a hard time (she showed her face and someone found her) so in a attempt to stay in the business and avoid further problems with this person she has changed her name and put up photos with her head cropped off. If you notice in everyone's post above I have changed the name to F0X (With a Zero and not a 'o' so that the search engines will not index this thread with her old alias as the keyword). She is well reviewed so no reason exists that she would want to bait and switch any of you she is doing this for personal reasons. Please respect that and also please do not go posting on other boards saying "The mod over on cerb said..." this will only end up making it easier for the person to find her once again and cause her more grief and what will end up happening is she will end up leaving the business all together as I have witnessed that many times over the years.