Victoria Jolie - Review

Sorry for the carbon copy if you are a member of the other board.

I feel it is my duty to share my experience (in quick form) with Victoria Jolie. I've seen reviews on other boards but few here. I just got back from seeing her and I can say wow what a lady. Not only is she hot but she has a great body and has an extensive menu. I wanted to be polite and asked if she did cof and she said did you see the reviews and her website. Pretty much the only limitations is what is on her site and anything else goes.

She is well travelled and awesome to talk to, just like a girlfriend. I won't go into too much detail on what we did but msog was avail which I couldn't do unfortunately but man did we try, and cim/cof (sorry Victoria that I had a lot).

Her rate is listed on the site. I have no issues with the price since I don't hobby often so i have fewer expenses than regular hobbiest.

F - 9

B - 9

S - 10

A - 10

All in all rate plus tip = great time

Thanks Victoria. BTW if you read this, I decided to eat leftover fried rice...pretty boring EH!

Sorry, I'm late to the thread. I managed to see her while she was here and I am glad I made the time. She was enthusiastic and the conversation was fun!

Not much else to say that hasn't been but I would like to say that leftover fried rice does sound a little boring!

Still smiling!!!

HB