June Starr • White

I visited the delightful and kinky June Starr last week (Oct 22). Communication and setting up the appointment were easy and we were able to talk about our aims, limits and desires in a refreshingly straightforward way. I booked two hours in the morning and we finally met up in an hotel in downtown. She truly is lovely to behold, warm and welcoming. She had her toys and equipment nicely laid out on the second bed, and while we got to know each other we had a good look over and discussion about how to use the stuff. Some of it is seriously kinky!

We began with two role play sessions, switching roles and they went beautifully. June really knows how to set the mood just perfectly. We then took a short break to fool around and talk about what we had just done, then went into a more mutual mode. It was all a delight. She is communicative, responsive and just an utter delight to be with. I had been concerned that the event wouldn't quite match up to my imagination, but I shouldn't have worried. It exceed it in all respects. I could happily have spent the whole day with her and will attempt to be at the head of queue whensoever she comes back to Halifax. Simply cannot rate this sweet lady highly enough.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.