Sophia Varoushka

After a few emails back and forth I was finally able to make an appointment with Sohia V. Always prompt with her replies she was able to fit me in on a Friday morning...oooh what a fine way to start my day for sure. Sophia has a wonderful way about her...never rushes and makes you feel you are the center of attention for sure. She's very attractive..spinner body type and in really great shape...I really loved her cute little bum but all of her assets to me were very sexy. I'm not one to go into details as our time together was ours and as they say YMMV. What I am willing to share she has the skills and the knowledge to make the time you do spend with her to be the total experience. She seems to really enjoy herself with you and def gets into her work but I'd like to think I had some small part in it too. Never once looked at the clock and always was asking what I liked and I in turn I did the same. Alas our time was over but she promises to visit Halifax again so I would highly advise any other hobbiests to see her. I know for a fact ( at least from my visit ) you won't be disappointed. She's a great conversationalist and makes you feel at ease.

Sophia thanks for a wonderful time and I hope to see you on your next visit. If you would like any more info on my visit with her please feel free to PM me.

First timer here and I had the honor of Sophia's company last night. Let me preface my remarks by saying she has the patience of Job for working with me. My work can be wildly unpredictable at times and that makes scheduling anything a pain. True to form, I was forced to cancel at 4, late for 8, finally made it for 9:30 and was greeted with a smile! I drove through darkness and rain, but the time together was well worth it. She greeted me with a smile and a drink and it was if two old friends were meeting again.

Sophia covers every one of the 5 senses admirably...

hearing, sight, touch, smell, and taste.

Great to talk to, great to look at (tall, lean, nice smile, awesome body), silky smooth skin, intoxicating smell, and the taste of honey on my lips.

For a first timer, I had a couple of criteria..

had to be an incall (long drive to and from and didn't want to have to book a room) and had to be a cold call (meaning I had no SP experience, so no recommendation). She met with me with no hesitation and, although I was nervous as hell, I had no reason to be, as it turned out. She took no time at all to put me at ease - so much so that an hour later, I was ready to go to sleep, lol. This girl is all about making sure her visitor is comfortable and completely at ease and for this, I am grateful. I absolutely enjoyed our time together and would do it again in a New York minute. Thanks for making a memorable Remembrance day for me, Sophia.

saw Sophia again on her most recent trip to Halifax...I will be on her 'regular' halifax list for sure....she is Awesome. The experience is so much better when you get to meet a genuinely nice person like her, I wish she lived closer!

I had good fortune to spend some time with Lady Sophia during her recent trip to Halifax. Arranging the rendezvous was straightforward and friendly, and from the moment I arrived to a smile and warm greeting I knew that this was going to be a good day! Sophia is easy to talk with, even better looking in person than her already enticing photos would lead you to expect, and undeniably talented and eager to please. She has great instincts for her work and offers many small but professional touches make time with her feel like a true date and ensures a happy memory. Hopefully Halifax continues to treat her well and is lucky enough to see many return visits.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.