The shout box was being abused.

Apparently when you EDIT your post you can circumvent the character limit. I reduced this to 60 characters for a few days to see why was abusing it and thankfully a few people told me how they were doing this when I asked them. (Why they abused it in the first place is beyond me - they just risked getting banned from using it as we HATE people who feel the need to abuse such things as you wreck it for everyone when you do this and risk loosing a valuable resource for yourself)

So... I have switched it back to 120 characters (2 lines per post) and you can still only have ONE VISIBLE POST in the shoutbox at any time.

If anyone posts more then 120 characters in the shout box they will be banned from using it (No Warning)

If anyone posts more then 1 visible post in the shout box they will be warned ONE TIME if they are a new member and then banned from using it if they do it again. Existing members should know better!

If you figure out a way to take advantage of something on cerb (Like the shoutbox) and you abuse this I will not think twice about booting you off the site. Don't ABUSE anything on this site. It's free and it's here for you to enjoy and use fairly with everyone. If you feel the need to take advantage of something today without any regard for the future you will loose the privilege of being a member here.