Exotic Touch Danielle • White • TOFTT

I just came out of my first and only relationship with my high school sweetheart a little bit ago. With being unsure about what I want, I happened upon Lyla and LL. That's where I saw an ad that Exotic Touch Danielle had posted.

From the moment I read her ad, I just had a trusting feeling about her in a world of uncertainty and new experiences. I'm very glad I did.

Danielle was very professional from first contact. She was able to work with me through any mistakes I made and made booking my first meeting stress free!

From the moment I walked in, I feel she could sense it was my first time and was incredibly gentle and explained things in a way that was easy, without being demeaning. Incredibly helpful!

I wasn't sure what to expect, but what I saw before me exceeded what expectations I had.  A beautiful smile, enchanting eyes, porcelain smooth skin, and a warm, authentic vibe.

Shortly after, we started talking and she made me feel like I had been talking to someone I knew for years. 

She was very patient, instead of frustrated (what I feared), with all my lack of knowledge regarding etiquette and procedures.

If you are on the fence about where to go and see that Danielle is around, you should get in touch with her. I know I will when she's back!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Gruzzy said:

I just came out of my first and only relationship with my high school sweetheart a little bit ago. With being unsure about what I want, I happened upon Lyla and LL. That's where I saw an ad that Exotic Touch Danielle had posted.

From the moment I read her ad, I just had a trusting feeling about her in a world of uncertainty and new experiences. I'm very glad I did.

Danielle was very professional from first contact. She was able to work with me through any mistakes I made and made booking my first meeting stress free!

From the moment I walked in, I feel she could sense it was my first time and was incredibly gentle and explained things in a way that was easy, without being demeaning. Incredibly helpful!

I wasn't sure what to expect, but what I saw before me exceeded what expectations I had.  A beautiful smile, enchanting eyes, porcelain smooth skin, and a warm, authentic vibe.

Shortly after, we started talking and she made me feel like I had been talking to someone I knew for years. 

She was very patient, instead of frustrated (what I feared), with all my lack of knowledge regarding etiquette and procedures.

If you are on the fence about where to go and see that Danielle is around, you should get in touch with her. I know I will when she's back!

I appreciate your kind words and I am so glad you enjoyed your time with me not once but twice 😊😘

I am looking forward to seeing you again when I come back it was an absolute pleasure

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.