Sign in to follow this  

What makes men happy?

I'm curious what SPs and clients think about what hopes and desires guys have when looking for an SP and experiencing service.

What criteria are essential, desirable, negligible? Of course all people are different to some degree, but is there a general consensus with extremes and fetishes at the fringes or a broad flat range of all types? 

Some types of things I'm thinking are body type, pretty face,  type of personality, fetish compatibility,  in vs out, genuine sensuality (i love this!) or performative (I act like I love it)  or permissive (here i am, you have x minutes), contrast to spouse for married guys,  taboo transgression, or convenience.

I particularly would like to hear what SPs think "keeps em coming back for more" and if that's something they cultivate or if clients just self-select.

I'm pro-SP and pro-client, but I'm not an SP so if any wording or question is impolite I apologize. I don't intend to be offensive. 

If there's a general consensus, will likely revolve around privacy, hygiene, integrity and the willingness to offer a little more than the bare minimal.

No matter what we seek, those will make a huge difference between single or repeated visits.

Honesty !! dont go lying about your age and appearance.  I rather know what you really look like before the door opens. If you say you're 21 or 26  and when the door opens and you're really 40s or older that's a big turn off

• Like 1