Blocking? Ignore Feature!?

Just curious if anyone can assist me or offer me some advice? 
When the lovely Lydia was active, she assisted with blocking/ignoring a few SP’s that were bullying me & slandering my name online.

I was told we can’t permanently “block” people but from what I was told, we are able to place them on ignore : meaning they won’t be able to message me, view my profile or view my posts. 

Unfortunately that didn’t work as several of these SPs keep showing up on my recent profile visits.  
Its a bit concerning to me as I was bullied in an extreme way, threatened & had other providers associated with me being bullied for befriending me 😟  & even some of my clients were messaged from these bully provides, where the slander & damaging fake news was spread. 

Does anyone else have advice to “blocking/ignoring”?  I’d feel a lot more comfortable without these bullies having access to my page & profile.  Their attempts to push me out of the industry have failed, and I’ve done my part to keep a healthy distance.  It’s unsettling that other members can’t respect the boundaries - so any blocking advice is appreciated & welcomed 🥰 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I don't believe you can become completely invisible to someone. But you can at least limit communications with the ignore feature.

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Thank you @Greenteal for the advice! 

I definitely have them placed on the ignore list. As I have for quite some time now.
It appears the members I’m speaking of go the extra length to go about viewing my posts & profile even when ignored 🤦🏻‍♀️ 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, East Coast Kimmy said:

Thank you @Greenteal for the advice! 

I definitely have them placed on the ignore list. As I have for quite some time now.
It appears the members I’m speaking of go the extra length to go about viewing my posts & profile even when ignored 🤦🏻‍♀️ 

While you can't block them from visiting your page/profile, you can disable the visitors list:

Capture.JPG