Good day....I had tried to book Tracy (I also heard she goes by the name Nicole as well) through EliteCompanions in Niagara Falls Ontario during the summer but she was on holidays with family.  She is no longer with Elite and is on her own as a SP.  Would love to get in touch with her as she comes highly recommended.  If anyone knows, please share. Thanks.

I noted that EliteCompanions still has a picture of Tracy on their instagram account and have uploaded a couple here it that will help you in recognizing her.

nl.jpg

I found a couple more pictures of Tracy/Nicole on one of Elitecompanions sites.  Hopefully someone may recognize her if she is still in the business.

tracy  at Elitecompanions 2.jpg

Tracy  at Elitecompanions 3.jpg

UPDATE;  I posted the same request on SP411 and a person there said he had booked Tracy at Elite a couple of times (she only does days which is ok with me) and then saw her independently and gave me her number and confirmed of course that Tracy was not her real name.  He also said many many good things about her and highly recommended her.  I will definately be giving her a call.  These sites do work.  Thanks 

UPDATE

I have reached out to her and looking forward to getting together in the New Year...She welcomes anyone else who would like to book her so if anyone is interested let me know and I can pass along her contact info. She does days and outcalls only. 

UPDATE

I have reached out to her and looking forward to getting together in the New Year...She welcomes anyone else who would like to book her so if anyone is interested let me know and I can pass along her contact info. She does days and outcalls only. 

UPDATE:  I booked a couple of hours with tracy just recently and it was worth every penny.  In fact met her again 2 more times and the third time was the best as there were no restrictions.  She loves what she does and is very good at. Amazing body and best BBJ CIM I have ever had.  I will be seeing her again early March.  If you can find, her, book her. 

On 12/24/2022 at 4:45 PM, chad905 said:

please i'm down here and would like to see her