Another Great Night :)

Soleil came out to see me again, it was magical. She is one of a kind. A person with her compassion, beauty & understanding, kind of makes a person feel like they are in a dream. in today's society, these people are really hard to comme by........

Thanks Soliel, for anoter night of unforgettable memories :)

Big Al: Good to hear from you again. Soliel seems to be a real gem from what I can see and tell from here (reading her posts and knowing your situation). Glad your special relationship is continuing to thrive. Good for you to have met a caring and remarkable woman.

Oh my dear Al, thank you for letting me come and visit you! This time I bought a GPS so I didn't have to drive 4 extra hours because I ended up in some Aboriginal Reserve! (They were super nice and really helped me get home, after they finished laughing at how lost I had gotten.) Anyway, Big Al is my inspiration and a wonderful human being I am proud to call a true friend. I'm so happy you enjoyed yourself sweetheart...I'm just sorry I tired you out so! Can't wait to see you next time my sweetest friend.