As I realize now that I'm not in the same province with all my regulars that I have had for about 2 years that I'm actually quite lonely now.

when I meet new clients here in the new province I get asked a lot of things about certain services and that's when I think back and realize that a lot of the services that are more intense and more personal I didn't perform with my clients until later on in our relationship. 

That's right I thought relationship. Then I thought actually it's more like a journey. This is what this service should be about. It should be about two people, or three or four lol... learning or discovering and enjoying a journey of either sexual exploration or just a friendly relationship that you otherwise wouldn't  find going to the bar and picking up the last call date.

Now that I think about it I've learned a lot and I've done a lot that I never thought I would have explored sexually if I hadn't become an sp. 

So now I sit here in this new province and my list of new regulars starts to grow, I realize I feel lonely. My circle of friends is quite small and I am quite used to being alone....but am I? 

AHA!  No Im not used to being alone much! I have just given up quite a few companions (clients... Hate that word) 've known for a long time ...( A lot for 2 yrs) back home that treated me spectacularly.... As I did them.
we had a great journey together. 

THAT is why I love what I do.

Dates in my world are an arrangement. It shouldnt be just a one-time thing, I really do like the aspect that we do end up with regulars.

We end up with someone that we see for very long time and it's a journey and it's a discovery and it's amazing.

There are no underlying expectations. 

Athough I'm enjoying the new province and new people. I will always remember now that this is definitely a journey and I want a new one and I'm excited and that's what this should be about. 

Just my perspective and thought for the day

• Like 7