Scarlett@Barb's--new redhead!!

There's a sexy new redhead in town, and her name is Scarlett. Skyla pointed her out to me last night as someone I would probably like, not that I needed any help in noticing her. Skyla was right! I like Scarlett....

Scarlett is riveting on stage. Perfect breasts, great ass, hard body, she clearly enjoys what she's doing, and thrives on the attention she's getting. She got a wild ovation at the end of her set, and my patience was rewarded a bit later when she joined me at my table. Another outstanding beauty on Barb's roster, and intelligent and fun to talk to. Longish red hair, deep brown eyes, an enchanting smile that never stops, and a truly great body: a body I would describe as flawless. She's new to dancing, but does it like an expert, and loves it.

She told me that a previous client last night claimed to be president of her fan club. That's a title I'd like to dispute....

I told her about cerb, and got her permission to post this. I hope she joins us here. It would be such a bonus!

I'll be back for more, Scarlett, if you're reading this. Thank you. You're a beauty.

• Like 1

Guest f***ny****o***

I saw Scarlett there two nights ago, the only word I can use to describe her is DELICIOUS!

In case you're wondering who that president might be, well now you know! I'll be accepting all applications to her fanclub of course on her behalf.

She really is something else. I normally don't like to share a treasure like this, but I think it would be an injustice to all of mankind not to!

i do not believe scarlett needs a president of her fan club as much as she will need a board of govenors .

• Like 1

Guest Ni**t*****t

Cato, I totally agree with your post. I spent time with Scarlett on a few occasions. What a lovely redhead! She is smart and down to earth too... went in the CR too... time and money well spent.

Cheers

:)

She smiles as she dances on stage, a big-- no a huge, knowing, confident smile. The smile of someone who's completely assured of her power and sexuality, who knows that she has captured the attention of every male around, and who loves it. Her red hair is curly tonight, and she's wearing a blue bow. The sheer white bands artfully draped around her come off, and there she stands, still smiling, an astonishing beauty, with that flawless body. She sees me and acknowledges me from the stage, then when she's done she joins me at my table, and our friendship resumes, spontaneously, naturally. Laughter and intimacy. A sweet and witty personality to enchant, just like her physical beauty.

She delights in the CR, her closeness, her scent, and still that smile. She loves her job, and performs it superbly well. It's good to be with her.

Edited by Cato

Guest Ni**t*****t

I saw her earlier this week and basically the same thing... without the curly hair lol. What a sweetheart! wow. She is the girl I would fall in love with if I were closer to her age. Lovely, nice, smart, easy going, fun, witty, etc. Viva scarlett!

Guest M****-R*e

Wow, you guys really know how to make a girl blush! Thank you :)

Posted via Mobile Device

Another amazing fun time with Scarlett last night. Erotic dancing at its best (all within CR limits, but so sensual). Plus laughter, easy flowing conversation, cuddling...just what I needed.

I can't get enough of Scarlett. I guess you've figured that out by now ;)

You've gotta see her stage show, the strutting and prancing, the seductive tugging on her bikini bottom, the confidence and pure sexuality exuding, the beaming smile, the radiance of her face and the litheness of her body. And that red hair....

Slightly modified, a couple of quotes seem to apply. They describe the effect Scarlett has:

"Happy, and the cause of happiness in others" (with thanks to Shakespeare).

"Her beauty in the footlights overthrew ya" (with thanks to Leonard Cohen). I heard that song today, and was reminded.

Guest Ni**t*****t

Saw her Wednesday and she told me it was her last shift at Barbs. She did not know at that time what /where she was going to do. I will miss her... :(

Guest M****-R*e

Nightflight, I am not done at Barb's for good, I just won't be there as often :icon_wink: