Sign in to follow this  

Looking

Might be extremely naïve but, is there a MA or SP that is not solely fixated on $$$$. I know that it is a business and that $ is a mandatory. But is there a provider that provides a service that is warm tender,  genuine and gives  the impression that they actually care. Not wham bam get out!

Had on provider ask when I get paid next and sure enough she contacted me that day!

• Like 2

I am definitely one of them but I am not alone.  Sadly, I can't speak for most of Canada but there are several I know of in Ottawa & Montreal. I know this not just by gents telling me but because I've witnessed it, either in person or by how they speak when not advertising.  Several I know of are intimate, affectionate and love shutting the world out for an hour dedicated to relaxing, having fun and making someone who wants you to feel good, feel good.

I don't know what your type is or if any specifics matter to you but there is definitely a far better chance of the true GFE with an older Companion than a younger one. This is a generalization of course and there's an exception to every rule and of course, there's no guarantee that a mature SP will be this way. But if I were you, I'd start my search with the 30+ Companions. From there, definitely check out their recos, this is definitely something that is touched on by those it is important to. Id also say, use her site and ads to gain insight into what type of Provider she is. If its caring, detailed, friendly, and personable, that's an indication that she is too. If its business like, curt, cold and to the point, well, that tells you that she won't be talking your ear off and will likely just get to it, which some people do like. To each their own. I know its a lot of leg work, so I would start with recos & google keywords that matter to you. Not fool proof though as not everyone is good at SEOs, many don't make own their sites or know to ensure whoever does uses them, and some webhosts suck, limiting how many you can use. But these methods should help.

Good luck in your search!

JessyCeleste

xoxo xxx

• Like 3

Jessy, I thank you for taking the time to reply, that was really kind of you! I will take you up on your suggestion.

It sure would be nice to enjoy a passionate moment !