Ivory - LL and SH • White

Hi everyone,

Wanted to leave a stellar review for a terrific provider I had the pleasure of seeing recently and just got around to leaving a review for Ivory. I was able to catch her luckily with her busy schedule last time i was in the area and she was in the are and what a diamond in the rough! I have had my fair share of bait and switch or other tricks but she is the real deal. She is a 11 on a scale of 1 to 10 in body and in personality. She didn't rush me, didn't watch the clock and was just as pleasurable to talk to as she was in more intimate ways. She took my wardrobe requests and she even helped me brainstorm ideas for fun role playing ideas and she knows how to party. So if you are a first timer or nervous about seeing someone i recommend this lovely girl she will make you feel like you have known her for years before you even meet. She didn't hesitate in providing verification like custom selfies, gps, hotel confirmation and several forms of social media so she really put my mind at ease about the advance. She was a little on the pricey side but you get what you pay for that's for sure. She has beautiful big doe eyes and a smile that will melt your heart she is absolutely adorable and you will enjoy every minute you spend with this rare one. If you can't see her in person ask for her online menu she has a very extensive online menu i plan on partaking in while we are in different provinces. don't miss your chance to connect with Ivory or you will miss out on a great time. Feel free to message me if you have any questions. You can find her on LL and on Secret Hostess i believe and possibly some other sites I found her on SH myself but I do know she said she recently got into LL as well. 

Thanks for reading and thank you Ivory for a great night and I hope to get to see you again someday stay smart and beautiful!

ivory.png

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.